Monday, July 22, 2013

Music Monday: RÜFÜS


Before you press play, take a mental inventory and make sure you have time for another addiction.  If your like me and can re-prioritize something (I chose chocolate covered gummy bears) to make room for RÜFÜS.  Trust me, you won't regret it.

I found this song, Take Me, by mistake while perusing YouTube in my spare time.  And it has been one of my best finds to date!  Not only has this song quickly jumped to the top of my music rotation but I found myself looking and listening to EVERY other song they have placed on the internet.  I also 'liked' them on Facebook almost instantly - fan girl status.  This song, along with their others enters goosebump territory for me.  The future pop-tech makes you want to sway your shoulders while the chorus gives you an effortlessly feel good lift that is sure to draw you out of any funk.  

Still not convinced you should check this video out?  That's ok, you can watch it for the National Geographic-esque pictures from around the world and fall in love.  No matter what your reasoning, find any excuse to check this new Australian band out - I promise you won't be disappointed.  And if you are, go write a letter or something.

Anything you think I need to check out? 
Please let me know!

Have a great week, Pinheads!

No comments:

Post a Comment