Monday, July 29, 2013

Music Monday: Bastille


It is no wonder this song has almost 32 million views on YouTube.  Pompeii by Bastille won't stop playing in my head and on my car stereo as it was named the #1 song of the week on satellite radios' Alt Nation.  Not a well kept secret that Bastille has crossed the seas from London, England and gained a large following of fans here.  They rhythmic chanting in the beginning draws you in and hold on to you until the very end and you hit replay.  

Bastille is one of those bands that I want to see succeed because they break the mold of the typical pop band that is heavily overplayed.  They play what they want, and I for one love it!  I may be a music hoarder but I don't want to keep all the goodies to myself and I'm glad others have joined me with sharing and liking this band all the way to the top.  

Listen, Like, and share the Love
-APinhead 

No comments:

Post a Comment