Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Don't Travel Alone

Employ a stable, dependable, fashionable and silent travel buddy.  I found all of these qualities and more in my latest luggage purchase, the Bric's Light 26" Trolley. 



This bag seems to be custom built  for my traveling needs!  The camel color is sophisticated and easily distinguished from the sea of black luggage ridding the conveyer at baggage claim.  No need to check?  No problem.  This bag is the perfect sized carry on and will easily slide under your feet or over your head.  The exterior is crocodile embossed PVC and can be easily cleaned and maintained for years of tropical travels or rough road trips.  No matter the destination, you will find it hard to leave a Bric's bag behind.  Happy travels!  

4 comments:

  1. I love this suitcase, I need big bags when I travel because I'm always with a lot of things..
    I have just discover your blog and I love it so I'm your new follower
    xoxo
    http://www.facebook.com/ThisCanBePerfect
    Thiscanbeperfect.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you spun this into a post about investing in a travel buddy! cute luggage is something i'm seriously lacking, but i travel so infrequently that my money is going elsewhere these days. hopefully as i become more of a 'grown up' i'll have more opportunities to travel and can acquire some attractive travel friends.
    thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, pretty girl!
    xo
    writeslikeagirlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!!

    follow me too!

    flo
    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it , perfect for traveling

    gizemslookbook.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete