Friday, April 13, 2012

Destination: MIAMI



Heading to Miami!  I am so excited, I've only been once before but South Beach is one of my favorite places to visit, there is action, tons of people, and most importantly, amazing fashion!  South Beach has a fashion all it's own, consisting of short, bright and even shorter.  I have found some must haves for any Pinhead traveling to Miami.









We know as you travel closer to the equator the heat rises and your clothes begin to come off.  Leaving you in need of sunscreen to keep that beautiful skin protected from the harsh glare of the sun, but lets be honest, we all want to get a little color for all of the long hours spent lying on the beach towel in the warm white sand listening to the surf splash against the beach.

On the top is Liz Earle Mineral Sun Cream SPF 20, this buttery lotion not only smells great but will keep the UV and UVB rays at bay.  Bottom is Lancaster After Sun Maximizer.  This moisturizing lotion will help you to retain that honey-colored glow while hydrating and replenishing skin with all the nutrients the sun has taken away.









On to my favorite pieces to sport in Miami, a sexy two piece.  Working at a swim wear boutique I like to think I know my suites and right now this Vix Safari Fringe Bikini has caught my eye.  The leather tie detailing adds a unique touch to a vivid blue snake print.  Skimpy and flirty this two piece is perfect to strut your stuff on South Beach and is a must have item for me before my trip.  Plus it's compact size allows me to fill my suitcase with other goodies I find while shopping at the Lincoln Road Mall.  See you in Miami!  

No comments:

Post a Comment